LGBTQ Business Symposium
How to form, grow and protect your LGBTQ+ business
Join Porter Wright's LGBTQ+ Business practice group for its inaugural LGBTQ Business Symposium webinar on October 11, National Coming Out Day. Members of the practice group will share tips and strategies on how to maximize growth as well as identify potential risks unique to LGBTQ+ business owners.
Materials from the symposium:
- 2021 LGBTQ Business Symposium presentation materials
- Building your LGBTQ+ business: Avoiding legal pitfalls that could derail your LGBTBE® Certification
- Entity Formation: The multiple ways in which to setup a business and how to choose one form of entity over another
- Taxation: Common tax issues faced by small business owners and what one should do to minimize or avoid them
- Real Estate: Navigating common real estate challenges for emerging and growing businesses
- Contracts: Contract negotiation and drafting issues faced by small businesses
- Trademarks, Copyrights & IP: Trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property issues of concern to businesses
- LGBT Business Enterprise Certification: How to become certified as an LGBTBE and the advantages of certification
Subscribe to additional news and legal updates from Porter Wright's LGBTQ+ Business practice area.