Antitrust advice and litigation
When litigation is unavoidable, our attorneys provide aggressive representation to clients in all areas of complex antitrust litigation, including:
- class actions and multi-district litigation related to mergers
- distribution restrictions
- price and promotional allowance discrimination
- resale price maintenance
- attempts and conspiracies to monopolize
- predatory pricing and sales below cost
- price fixing
- group boycotts or refusals to deal
- intellectual property antitrust issues
Our attorneys’ experience includes both jury and non-jury trials on behalf of defendants and plaintiffs.
We also represent our clients in complex commercial litigation involving business torts, such as unfair competition, inducement of breach of contract and interference with business opportunities. We also litigate complex contract claims, including disputes between bidders on government contracts.