Molly has significant experience representing domestic and foreign companies with their complex litigation needs, including antitrust investigations and litigation, trade secret litigation and environmental administrative proceedings and litigation. She has represented industrial and agricultural clients in all aspects of regulatory and antitrust investigations, from the moment an information request comes in, to the close of the investigation. Molly’s civil antitrust practice focuses on class action and multi-district litigation and she has represented clients in civil and criminal forums across the country. Molly also counsels multinational companies on antitrust policy and compliance, and regularly conducts in-house training on compliance.
One of Molly’s litigation focuses is management and efficient analysis of electronically stored information to assist clients in effectively and defensibly protecting themselves from excessive discovery and production costs.
In one recent example, she assisted a Canadian corporation to reduce its document production burden by 80 percent in a contract action in which the opposing party attempted to engage in unnecessary and excessive discovery, and later went on to secure a favorable verdict for the client after a two-week jury trial. She also has extensive experience negotiating with the U.S. Department of Justice regarding ever-shifting standards and scopes of production to reduce burden on companies responding to information requests.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2001)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., cum laude, 1997)
- District of Columbia (pending)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers® — Rising Stars Edition, 2006-2007, 2009-2013
- Order of the Coif
- Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland, Board Member, 2015-2016
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Board of Directors, 2011; Vice Chairperson, 2013; Chairperson, 2016