Molly represents domestic and foreign companies in a range of litigation matters, including antitrust, construction, real estate, reinsurance and environmental matters. As chair of the firm’s E-Discovery Practice Group, Molly works with all of our attorneys to proactively craft innovative solutions to discovery burdens and informational governance issues. She chairs the firm’s Women’s Leadership Initiative, and serves on the firm’s Partnership Admission Committee.
Molly has more than a decade of experience in the investigation, criminal defense and civil defense of antitrust matters, ranging from single party disputes to national multi-district class actions and governmental prosecutions. Molly also leverages her deep understanding of data management and prevailing legal trends to work with clients on retail pricing issues. She often trains employees and stakeholders in antitrust compliance and detection.
Molly regularly represents public utilities in her construction and real estate practice, focusing on construction dispute resolution and litigation, and securing and defending property rights, including significant injunction and restraining order work as a successful trial attorney.
Molly’s reinsurance work includes complex litigation in federal court and arbitration settings, with a focus on minimizing the burden of such proceedings to achieve favorable results for clients.
As an environmental litigator, Molly counsels her clients on EPCRA, CERCLA and RCRA issues. She regularly represents her clients’ interests in investigatory and adversarial proceedings with governmental agencies and interest groups. She further counsels companies on sulfuric acid, methanol, SOx, NOx and PM emissions and emergency release reporting, as well as SARA compliance.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2001)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., cum laude, 1997)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition
- Order of the Coif
- Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland, Board Member, 2015-present, Executive Committee, 2019-2022
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Board of Directors, 2011-present; Vice Chairperson, 2013-2016; Chairperson, 2016-2019