Molly has significant experience representing domestic and foreign companies in a range of litigation matters, including antitrust, trade secret and environmental matters. Molly is co-chair of the firm’s E-Discovery Practice Group and her unique focus on this subject strengthens her litigation practice as a whole.
As a litigator of environmental law issues, Molly provides her clients with counsel and updates on EPCRA, CERCLA and RCRA issues. She further counsels companies on sulfuric acid emission and emergency release reporting, as well as SARA compliance.
Molly is further experienced in trade secret litigation. She prepares non-compete agreements for her clients based on applicable law in various states. She frequently provides training on compliance and scope of non-compete agreements.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2001)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., cum laude, 1997)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Commercial Litigation
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2006-2007, 2009-2013
- Order of the Coif
- Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland, Board Member, 2015-2016
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Board of Directors, 2011; Vice Chairperson, 2013; Chairperson, 2016