Chip is a member of the firm’s Banking & Finance team in Cleveland. He has more than 30 years of experience working in the financial industry as both a lawyer and a banking executive. Chip primarily represents financial institutions in commercial lending, loan restructuring and workout, and all types of loan documentation matters.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Chip worked in the banking industry and gained extensive industry knowledge managing a commercial loan portfolio at a major regional bank.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2000)
- Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management (M.B.A., with distinction, 1985)
- Kenyon College (A.B., 1982)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Fellow
- Westwood Country Club, Member and Past President
- The Union Club of Cleveland, Member