- Represented bank in connection with the documentation of an asset-based credit facility and related commercial real estate loans in an aggregate amount exceeding $50 million.
- Represented bank in connection with the documentation and collateralization of multiple maritime credit facilities, including the construction and outfitting of passenger and other seafaring vessels.
- Represented middle-market banks and commercial lenders in connection with the documentation of commercial and industrial credit facilities, including term loans to finance the acquisition of businesses, equipment and real estate, together with revolving credit facilities to fund working capital needs.
- Represented the special asset/workout departments of banks and commercial lenders in connection with loan restructurings of troubled loans.
- Represented banks and commercial lenders in connection with the collection of various commercial loans that became in default, including obtaining judgments on the promissory notes and guaranty agreements, foreclosing on real estate collateral through both the courts and the use of private selling officers, enforcing creditors’ rights under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code, and having receivers appointed to sell real and personal property assets.
- Represented borrowers in connection with obtaining working capital and term loan credit facilities.