- Represented a major tire manufacturer in a trial in Ohio that resulted in an unanimous defense verdict
- Obtained summary judgment for a major tire manufacturer which was upheld on appeal by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Successfully defended clients’ confidential and proprietary business information and trade secret information from disclosure attempts by both parties in litigation and third parties in courts across the U.S.
- Provided national coordination of discovery, including the composition of discovery responses, the preparation of company witnesses for deposition, and the drafting of briefs regarding such issues, for major manufacturers
- Represented clients in claims involving business email compromises, phishing exploits, and man-in-the-middle attacks to address lost and stolen funds
- Advised major utility company in the development of its cyber incident response plan
- Coordinated response to cybersecurity incidents for clients in multiple industries, including the preparation of legal notifications to consumers and state agencies
- Advised clients as to formulation and institution of procedures and systems to handle electronic discovery requests