Product Liability & Tort
- Assisted in obtaining a complete defense verdict for a national non-profit following a nine-day trial in a complex personal injury matter in federal court. Helped successfully defend that verdict before the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and on petition for certiorari before the United States Supreme Court.
- Serves as local counsel for healthcare services company in litigation related to pharmaceutical distribution practices.
- Successfully mediated product liability and professional negligence claims brought against prosthetic clinic in personal injury case.
- Negotiated successful settlement on behalf of orthotic clinic against claims under Ohio law brought in federal court.
- Successfully represented manufacturer of flea and tick treatment product for pets in failure to warn claim brought under Ohio law.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of water cooler manufacturer against manufacturing defect claim for property damage, which was affirmed on appeal.
- Obtained dismissal for heavy lifting equipment manufacturer from wrongful death lawsuit.
- Represented manufacturer of roadside safety devices against design defect claim in significant injury lawsuit.
- Assisted in representation of biomedical device manufacturer in wrongful death product liability suit.
- Assisted in representation of side-by-side and motorcycle manufacturers in all aspects of product liability litigation in various Ohio state courts.
- Represented financial institution in multiple actions enforcing restrictive covenants against former employees.
- Represented tractor manufacturer in successful interlocutory appeal and settlement in breach of contract litigation involving dealership termination.
- Represented real estate development company in termination of commercial lease agreement.
- Mediated successful resolution to dispute involving scope of restrictive covenants between food product distribution companies.
Banking & Finance
- Advises creditors regarding various avenues for collection and compliance with state and federal requirements and represents creditors in collection litigation.
- Assisted in obtaining dismissal of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty claims against individual client in dispute regarding financing of real estate venture.