A senior associate in the Litigation Department, Darcy has experience in all aspects of civil litigation from initial case assessment through settlement, trial and appeals.
Darcy utilizes a comprehensive outlook and practical approach to obtaining client goals, with an eye toward business-minded solutions.
She often works with full-service and interdisciplinary teams in both state and federal court, and has significant experience working with all software platforms supporting current e-discovery requirements under both state and federal rules of civil procedure.
Darcy specializes in complex commercial litigation and in tort actions, with a focus on product liability. She has represented manufacturers and suppliers of a numerous products, including recreational vehicles and medical devices, in both state and federal litigation. She has also represented clients in a wide range of commercial disputes involving creditor’s rights, landlord/tenant issues, enforcement of restrictive covenants, and breach of contract.
In addition to her general practice, Darcy frequently brings her skills as a litigator to assist in pro bono matters. She has represented a number of clients in pro bono housing and commercial disputes and served as court-appointed counsel representing an inmate in a federal civil rights action against corrections officers.
Darcy is a frequent contributor to the firm’s Antitrust Law Source blog.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2010)
- Princeton University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2006)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training, 2011
- Porter Wright Light The Night Co-Chair, 2012-2013
- Volunteer, YWCA Family Shelter
- Princeton Club of Central Ohio, Alumni Interviewer