Darcy has experience in all aspects of civil litigation from initial case assessment through settlement, trial and appeals.
Darcy utilizes a comprehensive outlook and practical approach to obtaining client goals, with an eye toward business-minded solutions. She often works with full-service and interdisciplinary teams in state and federal court, and has significant experience working with all software platforms supporting current e-discovery requirements under state and federal rules of civil procedure.
Darcy specializes in complex commercial litigation and in tort actions, with a focus on product liability. She has represented manufacturers and suppliers of numerous products, including recreational vehicles, drugs and medical devices, heavy machinery, supplements, component parts and a variety of household products. She has also represented clients in a wide range of commercial disputes involving creditors’ rights, probate issues, enforcement of restrictive covenants and breach of contract.
Darcy believes in advancing justice for all and frequently brings her skills as a litigator to assist in pro bono matters. She has represented a number of clients in pro bono housing and commercial disputes and served as court-appointed counsel representing an inmate in a federal civil rights action against corrections officers. She also serves as co-chair of Porter Wright’s Litigation Training Program.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2010)
- Princeton University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2006)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Columbus Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch, Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, 2021 - 2022
- Ohio Women’s Bar Foundation Leadership Institute, Class of 2019-2020
- International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy, 2019
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Central Ohio Chapter, Team in Training, 2011
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Light the Night Walk, Porter Wright Co-Chair, 2012-2013
- YWCA Family Shelter, Volunteer
- Princeton Club of Central Ohio, Alumni Interviewer
- Laws and Leadership Institute, Porter Wright Co-Chair, 2013-2014