Darcy has experience in all aspects of civil litigation from initial case assessment through settlement, trial and appeals.
Darcy utilizes a comprehensive outlook and practical approach to obtaining client goals, with an eye toward business-minded solutions.
She often works with full-service and interdisciplinary teams in state and federal court, and has significant experience working with all software platforms supporting current e-discovery requirements under state and federal rules of civil procedure. She has litigated and resolved complex discovery issues in multiple jurisdictions.
Darcy specializes in complex commercial litigation; tort actions, with a focus on product liability; and employment litigation. She has handled a wide range of commercial disputes involving creditor’s rights, landlord/tenant issues, enforcement of restrictive covenants and breach of contract. She has represented manufacturers and suppliers of numerous commercial and consumer products, including recreational vehicles and medical devices, in state and federal litigation. Darcy has also represented employers in actions alleging various forms of discrimination and retaliation.
Darcy believes in advancing justice for all and frequently brings her skills as a litigator to assist in pro bono matters. She has represented a number of clients in pro bono housing and commercial disputes and served as court-appointed counsel representing an inmate in a federal civil rights action against corrections officers.
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2010)
- Princeton University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2006)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Defense Research Institute
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch in America®
- Ohio Women’s Bar Foundation Leadership Institute, Class of 2019-2020
- International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy, 2019
- Princeton Club of Central Ohio, Alumni Interviewer
- Pelotonia, Porter Wright Team Co-Chair