Will focuses his practice on banking and finance, real estate development and tax credit financing. He represents financial institutions and other commercial lenders, administrative agents and corporate borrowers in large, middle-market, syndicated and asset-based transactions, and in real estate financing related to acquisition, construction and development. Additionally, Will has significant experience with matters across the broad spectrum of real estate, including acquisition and sale, construction and development, and leasing. He handles complex asset purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, refinancing documentation and general corporate contracts.
Will frequently represents investors, lenders and developers in a variety of commercial and multifamily real estate transactions and tax credit financings throughout the country, including projects supported by low income housing tax credits, historic tax credits and new markets tax credits.
In connection with the deployment of small cell wireless technology, Will analyzes, prepares and negotiates attachment and use agreements on behalf of wireless telecommunication carriers to obtain access to the facilities of municipalities and utility providers throughout the country.
While in law school, Will served as a managing editor of the Ohio State Business Law Journal and as a judicial extern to the Hon. Michael H. Watson of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., cum laude, 2012)
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®
- The Ohio State University, Public Service Fellow, 2016
- Mortar Board Senior National Honor Society, 2011-2012
- United Way of Central Ohio, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, 2014-2017
- NextGen James Ambassador Society
- Pelotonia, Rider