- Obtained temporary restraining order and injunction for an equity research firm in state court and FINRA proceedings that required group of former employees in a competing firm to return trade secret and confidential information and prohibited them from soliciting top customers.
- Defeated imposition of preliminary injunction against retail mail order pharmacy company in action involving trademark infringement and violations of the Ohio Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims.
- Secured preliminary injunction for an aerospace company precluding use of trade secrets and intellectual property.
- Received directed verdict for global insurance company on claims of securities law violation, vicarious liability, fraud and negligence in a case involving a viatical investment.
- Obtained unanimous defense verdict for a telecommunications company in action involving claims of sexual harassment and retaliation.
- Obtained summary judgment and successfully argued appeal for manufacturer in employment action involving claims of discrimination and negligent retention.
- Obtained summary judgment and successfully argued appeal for recreational vehicle manufacturer in a product liability action.