Kevin has arbitrated and litigated corporate issues of all kinds, including:
- Handling reinsurance litigation and arbitration involving claims of fraud perpetrated on a reinsurer by its broker-agent.
- Representing a company in securities litigation and environmental disputes related to liabilities incurred by its corporate predecessor.
- Representing a manufacturer in insurance coverage disputes over the applicability of coverage for environmental liability.
- Counseling a national chain in disputes with its franchisees.
- Representing both applicants and opponents in environmental siting and permitting matters.
- Representing both site owners and waste generators in cost recovery litigation and arbitration under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) and the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).
- Representing a manufacturing concern in litigation regarding applicability of state air emission regulations.
- Representing individual creditors, creditors’ committees, debtors and real estate owners in bankruptcy and bankruptcy related matters, including preference and avoidance actions, automatic stay disputes and claims resolution.
- Representing national consulting firm in disputes regarding its services.
- Representing insurance companies in disputes over mortgage and credit insurance policies.