Kevin is a commercial litigator with experience in both trial and administrative hearings including cases in environmental law, insurance coverage, reinsurance, securities law, bankruptcy and bankruptcy-related disputes, mortgage and credit insurance, professional services disputes and other types of commercial litigation.
His practice involves high-level counseling on litigation strategy, approaches and problem-solving.
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., with honors, 1986)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., with highest honors, 1983)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Honors & Awards
- Leading Lawyers, Environmental Law
- Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Chicago Law Review, Associate Editor