Jeremy is a partner in the Corporate Department and counsels clients on a wide array of corporate and business law matters, including federal and state securities laws, mergers and acquisitions, business formation and growth strategies, private equity, and general business counseling and transactional matters. He serves as the leader of the Mergers & Acquisitions practice group.
Jeremy represents both buyers and sellers in all aspects of various business transactions. He represents public and private companies in structuring and negotiating mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, strategic alliances and joint ventures.
He has represented public and private companies in public offerings of securities, PIPEs, shelf registration statements, private placements of securities, corporate governance and executive compensation matters. Jeremy also advises public clients on corporate governance under NYSE, NASDAQ, and AMEX listing standards, securities law compliance, 1934 Act reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance. Jeremy has handled transactions in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, restaurants, software, retail, manufacturing and technology.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1999)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., 1996)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth, Columbus, Ohio, Membership Committee
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars Edition, 2006, 2009-2010
- United Way of Central Ohio, Young Leadership Group
- Leadership Columbus, Class of 2008