In addition to maintaining a robust practice of his own, Jeremy serves as the leader of the Mergers and Acquisitions practice group. Jeremy’s clients have come to rely on his steady leadership and exceptional ability to see the big picture when it comes to the growth of their businesses.
Jeremy’s clients span a broad range of industries including technology, retail, manufacturing, food and beverage, software, and telecommunications. He routinely counsels buyers and sellers on general corporate matters and transactions as well as on federal and state securities laws, business formation and growth, and private equity.
Jeremy represents public and private companies in structuring and negotiating mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, strategic alliances, and joint ventures. He also provides guidance on public offerings of securities, PIPEs, shelf registration statements, private placements of securities, corporate governance, and executive compensation.
Public clients often seek Jeremy’s assistance on matters involving corporate governance under NYSE, NASDAQ, and AMEX listing standards, securities law compliance, 1934 Act reporting, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1999)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., 1996)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth, Columbus, Ohio, Membership Committee
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2006, 2009-2010
- United Way of Central Ohio, Young Leadership Group
- Leadership Columbus, Class of 2008