- Counsel for public officials in defending against civil rights claims. Daily Servs., LLC v. Valentino, 751 F.3d 893 (6th Cir. 2014).
- Lead attorney for defendants in patent law malpractice action arising from prosecution of domestic and foreign patent applications. Davis v. Brouse McDowell, L.P.A., 596 F.3d 1355 (Fed. Cir. 2010)
- Counsel for utility company in defending environmental enforcement action brought by the USEPA. United States v. Cinergy, 623 F.3d 966 (7th Cir.2010)
- Counsel to a publicly traded company in a shareholder derivative action. Sandesara v., PECO II, Inc., 8th Dist. App. No. 96532, 2011-Ohio-5927.
- Counsel to publicly traded companies in defending securities fraud and class action claims. In re Huntington Bancshares Sec. Litig., 674 F. Supp. 2d 951(S.D. Ohio 2009); Gruhn v. Tween Brands, Inc., 2:07-cv-852 et al., 2009 WL1542795 (S.D. Ohio June 3, 2009).
- Counsel for special committee of a board of a publicly-held utility investigating shareholder claims against the company’s directors and officers.
- Conducted internal investigation and successful resolution of contract fraud claims against a NASA prime contractor.
- Conducted internal investigation into contract fraud claims against a military prime contractor.
- Represented major Department of Energy cleanup contractor in multiple areas of federal procurement law.
- Advise government prime and subcontractors on intellectual property and cost accounting matters.
- Successfully defended prime contractor against multiple claims by subcontractors.