Insurance Litigation Seminar
8930 Tamiami Trail North, Naples, FL 34108
Legal Issues Confronting the Insurance Professional in 2023
Even with the recent tort reform in Florida, working as an insurance intermediary presents unique challenges.
Join your host, Sara White of Porter Wright, and the firm’s new Tampa partners, Larry Ingram and Jessica Alley, for dinner and drinks as we discuss some of the perils facing insurance intermediaries in Florida. Larry and Jessica have extensive experience representing insurance intermediaries in errors and omissions claims in Florida and have worked for decades with the Florida Association of Insurance Agents (FAIA) to educate and defend Florida’s insurance agents and brokers.
RSVP today for this informative and insightful presentation where we will explore:
- The evolution of E&O claims against insurance intermediaries in Florida
- Best practices and strategies for preventing or mitigating claims
- Practical tips on how to identify when you’ve become a target
- What NOT to do when faced with an E&O claim
- Real world scenarios of how E&O claims often play out
- Discussion of how Florida’s 2023 Tort Reform impacts insurance intermediaries