Sara focuses her practice on a variety of complex commercial litigation matters including business and tort litigation and dispute resolution. Sara’s experience includes working with financial institutions on loan and mortgage matters, collections, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy and workout situations.
Sara has experience in a broad range of commercial real estate matters and has represented individuals in disputes related to commercial and residential real estate projects.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- Asbury College (B.A., magna cum laude, 2006)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Women's Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Naples Illustrated, Top Lawyers 2020, Commercial Litigation
- Naples Therapeutic Riding Center, Board of Directors