Allen is an associate in the firm's Litigation Department and focuses his practice in complex litigation. He has worked with clients, particularly those in the financial services sector, on matters covering contract disputes and tort litigation.
A significant portion of his practice relates to electronic discovery – where he has assisted in management, analysis and discovery of electronically stored information (ESI).
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Allen worked in a support role for a boutique litigation firm, handling various matter preparation efforts. While in law school, Allen served as a managing editor and member of the Ohio State Law Journal and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Michael H. Watson, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio High School Mock Trial Competition, Volunteer Judge
- Pro bono Tenants' Advocacy Project