- Represents national telecommunications and video provider with disputes and regulatory matters throughout the United States, including proceedings regarding deployment of wireless services and access to Internet Protocol video and related programming issues.
- Serves in pivotal role as project management contact in a case involving national telecommunications and video provider. Provides ongoing process and system analysis, legal review and management of legal team.
- Represented consumer electronics manufacturer in complex arbitration over termination of contract with reverse logistics vendor.
- Played a primary role in representing the Columbus Bar Association in its prosecution of American Family Prepaid Legal Plan, a national “trust mill,” before the Supreme Court of Ohio’s Board on the Unauthorized Practice of Law. After several years of hard work, the Supreme Court of Ohio imposed more than $6.4 million in penalties against one of the largest trust mill schemes in the nation, the largest-ever award in such a case in Ohio.
- Assisted several national electric utilities in their defense of major environmental enforcement actions brought by the U.S. EPA and several Northeastern states under the Clean Air Act.
- Managed complex e-discovery matter involving efficient in-house analysis of more than a terabyte of ESI, including substantial Japanese content.