Aaron devotes a significant portion of his practice to counseling entities in the wireless telecommunications industry. He regularly advises wireless carriers and related wireless infrastructure enterprises on advocacy matters related to network infrastructure and deployment of both legacy and state-of-the-art wireless technologies nationwide, including 4G and 5G using micro and small cell technologies as well as macro facilities and distributed antenna system (DAS).
Aaron assists telecommunication and public utility entities with strategic dispute resolution. He also leverages significant experience managing electronically-stored information (ESI) to efficiently and effectively address issues in the discovery process.
Aaron’s wireless industry experience focuses on legal, regulatory and policy initiatives to deploy and improve wireless voice, video, and data services that drive e-commerce and connectivity. With his deep experience in industry, he teams with program managers and engineers, land use specialists, and external relations professionals to help clients develop and implement legal and business strategies from planning for entitlement proceedings to breaking ground on new wireless infrastructure. Aaron counsels clients to efficiently achieve infrastructure objectives, with a particular emphasis on telecommunications laws to work with state and local jurisdictions and to build robust administrative records in permitting proceedings, zoning and rights-of-way disputes, and related litigation in federal courts arising under applicable federal and state laws, including the Telecommunications Act of 1996 and FCC rulings and regulations.
In addition, Aaron works with clients in commercial transportation, including trucking litigation, and the resolution of disputes common in the logistics industry.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., 1998)
- Radford University (M.A., 1995)
- Wittenberg University (B.A., 1993)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association, Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars Edition, 2009
- Technology for the Poor, Director
- Pro bono Tenants’ Advocacy Project
- Interfaith Legal Services Clinic