Victoria focuses her practice on employee benefits and tax matters for public and privately-held companies, as well as nonprofit organizations.
In her employee benefits practice, Victoria regularly assists clients with the implementation, administration, amendment, compliance, correction and termination of qualified and nonqualified retirement plans, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), severance plans, health and welfare plans and cafeteria plans. She has experience assisting employers with navigating the evolving correction guidance issued by the Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service to keep their retirement plans compliant with federal law.
Her tax practices includes working with nonprofit organizations on obtaining and maintaining tax-exempt status. Victoria supports the firm’s clients in the highly regulated cannabis industry by providing guidance around the federal tax implications.
- Capital University Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2019)
- Seattle University (B.A., cum laude, 2011)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Asian Pacific Bar Association of Central Ohio (APABA-CO)
- Columbus Bar Association (CBA)
- National Lawyers Guild (NLG)
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Volunteer, 2018-present
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, Volunteer, 2017-2020