Tim works with many different types of lenders and borrowers. He is experienced in financings involving administrative agents, lenders and corporate borrowers in syndicated, large corporate, commercial and industrial, asset-based and middle-market credit facilities, loan restructuring, leveraged and acquisition financing, ESOP credit facilities, recapitalizations, and multi-state and cross-border financing.
His practice encompasses a diverse group of industries and owners including retail, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, specialty finance, mortgage companies, distributors, industrial, agribusiness, grocery chains and chemical companies. In addition, he advises clients regarding letters of credit and swap transactions, and conducts seminars on secured transactions under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1979)
- Northern Arizona University (M.A., 1973)
- Bradley University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1972)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association, Commercial Financial Services Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association, Banking, Commercial and Bankruptcy Committee
Honors & Awards
- Chambers USA, Banking and Finance, Band One, Ohio
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Best Lawyers in America® “Lawyer of the Year,” Financial Services Regulation Law, Columbus, Ohio 2018
- The Best Lawyers in America® “Lawyer of the Year,” Commercial Finance Law, Columbus, Ohio 2017
- The Best Lawyers in America® “Lawyer of the Year,” Banking & Finance Law, Columbus, Ohio 2014
- Ohio Super Lawyers
- IFLR 1000