Tami is partner-in-charge of the firm's Dayton, Ohio office and chair of the firm’s Bankruptcy and Reorganization Practice Group. Tami has substantial experience in creditors’ rights, real estate and commercial transactions, and assists a wide range of clients with their legal rights and remedies in state and federal courts.
In particular, Tami represents a diverse client base advising them in all aspects of creditors’ rights under the Uniform Commercial Code, Bankruptcy Code and state law. Her commercial workout experience includes Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy matters, commercial loan transactions, troubled loan or “workout” situations and collection matters. Tami handles routine and complex matters for both large publicly traded banking institutions as well as local community banks.
Additionally, Tami assists property owners with the many facets of the purchase, sale, leasing and development of real estate. She also represents clients in general business matters across a variety of industries, including the educational, health care, manufacturing and commercial industries.
Tami has been recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers since 2010 for her work in creditors’ rights and real estate.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- University of Cincinnati (B.S., magna cum laude, 2001)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- Thomas F. Waldron American Bankruptcy Law Forum (Board of Trustees, 2011-2014)
- Planning Committee for the Bench Bar Conference for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio, 2011-2015
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers
- Dayton Business Journal’s Who's Who in Real Estate, 2018, 2019
- Cincinnati’s Who’s Who in Real Estate Law, 2015
- We Care Arts, Inc., Board of Trustees, 2013-Present
- The Advisory Board for Project READ, 2012-Present
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce, Executive Committee, 2018
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Dayton, 2012
- Dayton Fund for Home Rehabilitation, Board of Trustees, 2005-2013