Sue’s practice spans transactional matters and litigation. Her transactional work is focused in real estate, equipment finance, as well as bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
She advises and represents financial institutions in a broad range of litigation matters including the United States Bankruptcy Code and the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). Sue also counsels companies and individual owners in the construction industry on matters related to mechanics’ liens and litigation.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Sue served as collection counsel for a nationwide equipment leasing corporation and as special counsel to the state of Ohio Office of the Attorney General. She is a frequent speaker at seminars on creditors’ rights and bankruptcy.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1990)
- Cornell University (B.A., 1987)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- Order of the Coif
- Boy Scouts of America, Dan Beard Council, Board of Directors