Mark focuses his practice in regulatory compliance and litigation for public utilities, energy producers (coal, oil and gas), employers and housing providers. He regularly handles litigation in state and federal courts, the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, the Ohio Reclamation Commission, Ohio Civil Rights Commission, Industrial Commission, and Environmental Review and Appeals Commission. Mark has been named in The Best Lawyers in America® every year since 2001 for employment law.
Mark also frequently counsels clients on common law mineral rights and defends property rights in state court litigation. He also conducts training for clients throughout the country on fair housing compliance.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1984)
- Michigan State University (B.S. Mechanical Engineering, with honors, 1981)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of the United States
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Employment Law - Management; Labor Law - Management; Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, General Litigation
- LeadingAge, National Legal Committee
- Dublin Personnel Board of Review, Chairman