Mark’s practice regularly involves litigation in Ohio and West Virginia state courts, federal courts and before administrative tribunals including the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, Ohio Power Siting Board, Ohio Civil Rights Commission, Ohio Reclamation Commission, Environmental Review and Appeals Commission, and Ohio Industrial Commission. Mark frequently counsels small and large employers, energy producers, public utilities, political subdivisions and not-for-profit housing providers. His focuses include employment law, workplace safety, environmental and energy law, property rights, fair housing and public utilities law.
Mark has been named in Best Lawyers® every year since 2001 in employment law.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1984)
- Michigan State University (B.S. Mechanical Engineering, with honors, 1981)
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of the United States
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Ohio Super Lawyers®
- LeadingAge, National Legal Committee
- Dublin Personnel Board of Review, Chairman