- Represented a major commercial development company in an expedited elections case in the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Represented investor-owned utilities in power siting and rate-related appeals to the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Obtained discretionary review in the Ohio Supreme Court and a precedent-setting decision on behalf of a title insurance company in an appeal regarding Ohio’s Statute of Frauds.
- Protected an investor-owned utility’s critical energy infrastructure information pending appeal to the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Represented a major U.S. manufacturer in adversary proceedings brought in bankruptcy court.
- Obtained a significant arbitration award on behalf of a pharmaceutical services provider.
- Assisted an investor-owned utility in New Source Review enforcement actions.