Kristen brings more than 20 years of experience in both federal and state courts, focused on probate, estate and trust litigation. Additionally, Kristen has extensive general litigation experience including both product liability and toxic tort. Kristen serves as counsel for nonprofits, corporate fiduciaries and individual trustees and executors.
She has extensive experience in will contests, estate settlement matters, estate litigation, accountings, guardianship matters and representing corporate and private beneficiaries and fiduciaries in various matters. She has also worked with clients in estate planning to protect and preserve personal wealth.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1996)
- Fairfield University (B.A., 1989)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Civil Procedural Rules Committee, 2014 - 2020
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Orphans’ Court Procedural Rules Committee, 2004 - 2010
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Appellate Court Procedural Rules Subcommittee on Family Fast Track, 2008
Honors & Awards
- National Diversity Council, 2012 Most Powerful and Influential Women
- Every Child Inc., Board of Directors, Chair, 2017 - 2020; Research Development Committee, Chair, 2014–2017