Kim is an associate in the Litigation Department where she works on insurance brokerage and insurance intermediary matters. Kim has previously represented insurance companies and their insureds at both the trial and appellate levels in a variety of areas.
Kim gained additional experience with mortgage foreclosure and bankruptcy matters as a judicial intern with the Sixth Judicial Circuit in St. Petersburg and the United States Bankruptcy Court in Tampa. Later, she developed her skills handling veterans’ appeals to the Department of Veterans Affairs for disability benefits through Stetson Law’s Veterans Law Institute.
Outside of her practice, Kim is involved in a local real estate investment group and multiple voluntary bar associations, and serves on the board of directors for Diversity Access Pipeline, Inc. and the Journey to Esquire scholarship program. Additionally, Kim is passionate about providing pro bono service for the Hillsborough County Bar Association Wills for Heroes project and mentoring prospective and current law students across the state.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Florida State University (B.S., 2015)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Bar Leadership Institute Class, Fellow, 2023-2024
- Hillsborough County Association for Women Lawyers
- Membership Referral Committee, Chair, 2023-2024
- Leadership Academy, Fellow, 2020-2021
- Diversity Access Pipeline, Inc.
- Vice President, 2023-2024
- Board Member, 2022-present
Honors & Awards
- National Association of Women Lawyers, William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, 2019
- Pinellas Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Rising Star Award, 2017
- Stetson University College of Law Leader of the Year Award, 2018-2019
- Stetson University College of Law Veterans Law Institute Award, 2019
- Florida Statewide Guardian Ad Litem Office, Defending Best Interests Project, Volunteer
- Elite Investors
- Wounded Warrior Project, Advance Guard Member
- Tampa Humane Society
- National Parks Foundation