Justin concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, reinsurance litigation, product liability, and advising startups and emerging businesses. He has significant experience litigating pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer product claims, including those related to anti-seizure medications and hormone replacement therapy. He has also successfully represented product manufacturers and other businesses in contractual disputes.
Justin has worked extensively in the area of investment recovery to assist those defrauded in Ponzi schemes. He also has appellate experience in state and federal courts. Justin advises clients not only before a lawsuit is filed to try to avoid a dispute, but also during all stages of the litigation process.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Justin developed his understanding of the plaintiff’s perspective through his work at a mass tort litigation firm. He also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable R. Guy Cole, Jr., Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Miami University (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Admissions Committee
- Potter Stewart Inn of Court
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition
- Ronald McDonald House Greater Cincinnati, Red Shoe Crew, former Board Member, Service Committee Co-Chair