Justin is an associate in the firm’s litigation department where he concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, product liability and transportation law. He has significant experience litigating pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer product claims, including those related to anti-seizure medications and hormone replacement therapy. Justin has worked extensively in the area of investment recovery in connection with the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC, an unprecedented recovery effort involving hundreds of adversary proceedings.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Justin developed his understanding of the plaintiff’s perspective through his work at a mass tort litigation firm. He served as a judicial extern to the Honorable R. Guy Cole, Jr., Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and worked at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Miami University (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Potter Stewart American Inn of Court
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Star Edition, 2016-2019
- GCF NEXT Advisory Committee, Member
- Cincinnati Ballet Young Professionals, Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House Greater Cincinnati, Red Shoe Crew, Board Member, Service Committee Co-Chair