Justin is a senior associate in the firm’s litigation department where he concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, reinsurance litigation, product liability, and advising startups and emerging businesses. He has significant experience litigating pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer product claims, including those related to anti-seizure medications and hormone replacement therapy.
Justin has also worked extensively in the area of investment recovery to assist those defrauded in Ponzi schemes, and has appellate experience in both state and federal courts. Justin advises clients not only before a lawsuit is filed, but also during all stages of the litigation process.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Justin developed his understanding of the plaintiff’s perspective through his work at a mass tort litigation firm. He served as a judicial extern to the Honorable R. Guy Cole, Jr., Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and worked at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- Miami University (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Potter Stewart American Inn of Court
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Star Edition, 2016-2020
- GCF NEXT Advisory Committee, Member
- Cincinnati Ballet Young Professionals, Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House Greater Cincinnati, Red Shoe Crew, Board Member, Service Committee Co-Chair