Joshua is an associate in Porter Wright’s Chicago office, concentrating his practice in complex commercial litigation.
Before joining the firm, Joshua served as a law clerk for the Honorable Stephen R. Clark in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. As a clerk, Joshua worked closely with the judge to resolve cases before the court. Joshua managed the judge’s civil case load and handled procedural issues arising during litigation. Joshua drafted a multitude of civil orders for the judge, addressing issues in federal subject-matter jurisdiction, the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and statutory and contract interpretation. This experience provides Joshua with a unique perspective to share with his clients.
Joshua previously interned with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in Chicago, where he advocated for clients in federal employment discrimination cases.
While in law school, Joshua served as an articles editor on the Northwestern Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology and was a member of Northwestern’s Moot Court Society.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Olivet Nazarene University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Defense Research Institute
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Legal Aid, 2017-2019
- LadderUp, Tax Assistance Program, 2018-2019