Joshua is a partner in the Corporate Department in the firm’s Naples office. He represents a wide variety of businesses and individuals engaged in the acquisition, development, leasing, ownership, operation, construction, financing, and disposition of real estate. Joshua also represents clients in corporate matters and business transactions involving contracts, intellectual property, the structuring of transactions and ownership interests, documentary stamp tax matters, obtaining land use permits, negotiating and administering construction contracts, obtaining construction and long-term financing, licensing, and leasing. He represents clients in a wide range of commercial litigation disputes involving contractual and business disputes, real estate ownership, and title defect litigation.
Joshua also works with medical professionals establishing medical practices including the creation of holding companies, conduit entities and professional entities. He also works with clients who wish to purchase or sell a medical practice, convert their medical practice to a concierge practice, and with the drafting and review of real estate and medical equipment leases. In addition, he works to resolve labor and employment issues related to medical practices, including non-compete provisions, non-solicitation provisions, compensation, benefits and termination issues.
Joshua is Board Certified in the area of Real Estate law by The Florida Bar. Additionally, he achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating – the highest possible rating from Martindale Hubbell® - and has been included in the Florida Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1999)
- University of Albany, State University of New York (B.A., magna cum laude, 1996)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Collier County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2009-2014
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent
- Naples Illustrated, Top Lawyers 2019-2020, Real Estate Law
- Cardozo Legal Society of the Jewish Federation of Collier County, Chair
- Jewish Federation of Collier County, Board of Directors
- Collier County Medical Society Foundation, Board of Directors
- Holocaust Museum & Education Center of Southwest Florida, former Board Member
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society of Naples, Founder