Josh is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department in Pittsburgh. His experience includes working with clients in the areas of complex litigation, mass tort litigation, products liability, labor and employment, and immigration.
Recently, Josh served the West Virginia Legislature as an attorney in the Senate Committee on Government Organization. There, he prepared and presented bills, resolutions and amendments. He also provided federal and state constitutional analysis on pending legislation.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2021)
- West Virginia University (B.S., 2017)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Labor Law