Jonithon is a government affairs lobbyist and attorney in the firm’s Government & Regulatory Affairs Practice Group. He is an experienced public policy analyst and strategist advocating on behalf of the firm’s clients in legislative and agency matters. Jonithon works closely with clients to develop and implement their public policy agendas and keep them abreast of developments that affect their interests.
Jonithon has led statewide public policy and government affairs efforts for the Ohio Department of Commerce, the State Medical Board of Ohio and the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio. For over a decade, he has developed and strengthened key relationships with legislators and staff and trade associations in order to champion client agendas and goals.
- Capital University Law School (J.D., 2022)
- Kent State University (B.A., 2009)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce, Government Affairs Steering Committee
Honors & Awards
- APRN Advocate Award, Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses, 2023
- Chainalysis Cryptocurrency Fundamentals Certification