Understanding Changes in US Immigration Policy
41 South High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Immigration was the signature issue of President Trump's campaign and the administration has announced several policy changes to implement his vision. Congress has considered changes in the law and USCIS has announced that several proposed new regulations may be published in February. Additional changes in the standards for business immigration are being implemented on a regular basis.
Join us on Wednesday, March 7 as we cover the current landscape and how the latest proposals and policy shifts will further change the paths for employers and foreign employees.
Topics will include:
- Paradigm shift in Trump Administration perspective
- Changing standards for H-1B petitions
- Proposed recession of H-4 EAD regulation
- Possible changes to the OPT and STEM OPT regulations
- Developments in NAFTA and the TN classification
For questions, please email [email protected].