Data Breach for Health Care Providers
Healthcare remains one of the "popular" sectors of the economy for incurring data breaches. This presentation will discuss the very important concepts of data protection and breach remediation as they apply to health care providers in a constantly evolving technology environment.
Topics discussed include:
- Technology trends in healthcare
- Healthcare providers' duty to protect patients' data
- The role of risk analysis/assessment under HIPAA
- The importance of due diligence
- Essential contract provisions
- Completing a risk assessment
- Planning for data breaches
- Breach investigation
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
11:30 - 12:00 p.m.
Registration and networking
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
41 South High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
This seminar is part of our Technology Seminar Series.