Diana counsels clients on a wide range of matters, including dispute resolution, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, risk management and export control. She advises clients across industries, including manufacturing, health care, real estate, marketing, technology, aviation and telecommunications. She also negotiates software licensing agreements and advises clients on data collection and data security issues.
Her commercial litigation experience covers early case assessment and discovery through motion practice, mediation and appeal.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Diana served as a judicial staff attorney at the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas and the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas, where she gained helpful perspective into judicial decision-making and client advocacy before the courts.
Diana also advises international clients navigating the U.S. legal system, as well as U.S. companies conducting business overseas. As a native Mandarin speaker, Diana is able to bring a unique understanding of Chinese law to her practice.
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., 2013)
- Beijing Foreign Studies University (B.A., 2010)
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Contracts
- Greater Columbus Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Chair, 2022; Board of Directors, 2019-present
- The Chief Justice Thomas J. Moyer American Inn of Court, Executive Committee Member, 2019-2020
- Dayton Bar Association, Editorial Board Member, 2017-2018