Diana practices in the firm’s corporate department, and focuses on international business and trade.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Diana served as a judicial staff attorney at the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas and at the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas. As a judicial staff attorney, she managed the court’s civil docket and drafted civil and criminal decisions.
Diana earned her Juris Doctor degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law. Before coming to the United States, Diana earned her Bachelor of Law Degree from Beijing Foreign Studies University and obtained extensive knowledge of Chinese law.
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., 2013)
- Beijing Foreign Studies University (B.A., 2010)
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI), CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Contracts
- The Chief Justice Thomas J. Moyer American Inn of Court, Member, 2018 - 2019
- Dayton Bar Association, Editorial Board Member, 2017 - 2018
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Volunteer, 2016 - 2017
- City of Columbus Toastmasters, Member, 2016 - 2017