Diana practices in the firm’s Corporate Department, and consults clients on a wide range of corporate and business matters, including mergers and acquisitions, business transactions, and risk management. She has experience in advising clients from various industries, including manufacturing, health care, real estate, marketing, software, aviation and telecommunication. She negotiates software licensing agreements and advises on data security risks.
Diana is passionate about assisting international clients in navigating the U.S. legal system and reaching their business goals. She also advises U.S. companies that conduct business in China or transact business with Chinese companies.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Diana served as a judicial staff attorney at the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas and the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas, where she gained unique insights into judicial decision-making and advocacy before a court.
Before coming to the United States, Diana earned her Bachelor of Law degree from Beijing Foreign Studies University and obtained extensive knowledge of Chinese law.
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D., 2013)
- Beijing Foreign Studies University (B.A., 2010)
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Contracts
- Greater Columbus Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, 2019
- The Chief Justice Thomas J. Moyer American Inn of Court, Member, 2018 - 2019
- Dayton Bar Association, Editorial Board Member, 2017 - 2018
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Volunteer, 2016 - 2017
- City of Columbus Toastmasters, Member, 2016 - 2017