Christina is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department. She focuses her practice on business and commercial litigation and has experience litigating a variety of claims including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and enforcement of restrictive covenants. Christina represents a diverse range of clients from large national corporations to small emerging businesses.
Christina also has experience in insurance coverage litigation and counseling, professional liability defense and appellate litigation.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Trinity University (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition
- Tampa Bay Waterkeeper