Chuck focuses his practice in trust and estate administration, litigation and estate planning, providing clients with strategies to protect and preserve their personal wealth. During his career, Chuck has negotiated favorable settlements for his clients in gift and estate tax audits by the Internal Revenue Service and appeals from decisions of the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
Chuck provides counsel regarding estate settlement, guardianship proceedings and trust and estate accountings. He also works with clients to minimize gift and estate taxes and fiduciary income taxes. His probate litigation experience includes will contests, accountings, and representation of both beneficiaries and fiduciaries in various estate matters.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Duquesne University (B.S., 1982)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Probate and Trust Section, Past Board Member
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Trusts and Estates
- Lawyers of Distinction, Wills and Trust Law, 2020
- Residential Care Services, Board of Directors