Blake focuses his practice on corporate transactions, including assisting financial institutions and other commercial lenders.
With an undergraduate degree in business administration, Blake brings a wealth of knowledge to practicing corporate law. He has experience setting up financial statements as well as determining the value of a company either through analyzation of market trends and indicators or the health and stability of the entity.
Blake graduated in the top four of his law school class and earned eight CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in a range of subjects. He also was a member of the Capital University Law Review and served as a judicial extern for Judge Kathryn Preston of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of Ohio.
- Capital University Law School (J.D., 2020)
- Ohio University (B.B.A., 2016)
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Torts, Property II, Payment Systems, Secured Transactions, Business Associations II, Evidence and Remedies
- Pelotonia, rider
- Beta Theta Pi, Betta Kappa Founding Father, 2012-2016
- Ohio University Football, 2012-2015