Andy concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, guardianship and tax law. His broad-based probate practice includes a particular focus on probate litigation.
A frequent speaker on estate planning, estate and trust administration, and taxation for the Ohio and Columbus Bar Associations, Andy has conducted seminars within the Central Ohio community.
- The Ohio State University College of Law (J.D., 1973)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 1970)
- U.S. Tax Court
- Columbus Bar Association, Taxation Committee; Probate Committee, Chairman, 1989-1991
- Ohio State Bar Association, Probate Committee
- American Bar Association, Probate and Trust Committee
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Trusts & Estates