Anya is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department where she focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, private equity transactions, and complex corporate and business law-related matters.
She provides strategic counsel to clients through all stages of a transaction, no matter its complexity or size. Anya’s practice concentrates on domestic and cross-border transactions where she drafts, reviews and negotiates a broad range of intricate commercial agreements for public and private companies. She also advises clients on day-to-day general corporate and contract matters, including risk management and compliance.
While in law school, Anya served as a judicial administrative clerk in the Allegheny County Criminal Courts of Common Pleas. She also served as the business manager of Vol. 52 of the Duquesne Law Review.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Duquesne University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2009)
- Business Administration
- Duquesne University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2009)
- International Relations
- ICN Business School (B.B.A., summa cum laude, 2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Honors & Awards
- Pittsburgh Magazine, 40 Under 40
- Leadership Pittsburgh, Leadership Development Initiative Class XXV
- Pittsburgh Business Times, 30 Under 30
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Legal Research and Writing
- Ukrainian, fluent
- Russian, fluent