Tony represents clients in a variety of disputes in state and federal courts and is a member of the firm’s Business Competition, Products Liability and Appellate Practice. He also serves as a co-chair of the firm’s Probate, Trust and Guardianship Litigation Practice.
He has experience in matters including probate, product liability, construction, complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, contractual and mortgage disputes, legal malpractice, insurance defense matters and environmental litigation.
Tony has successfully tried cases and assisted in trials and hearings in multiple courts in Florida and Ohio. He has argued before several Ohio courts of appeal, the Ohio Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Before joining Porter Wright, Tony served a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Joan B. Gottschall, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2001-2002.
- Chicago Kent College of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Miami University (B.S., 1995)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Naples Illustrated, Top Lawyers, Business Litigation, Product Liability Litigation
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2009-2010, 2012-2013
- Southwest Florida Court Bar Association, Extraordinary Pro Bono Service Award, 2016
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation: Litigation News, Associate Editor, 2008-present
- The Florida Bar, 20th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “B,” member, 2019-present
- Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, Public Policy Committee, 2017-present
- Naples Therapeutic Riding Center, President of Board of Directors, 2018-present; Vice President, 2017-2018; Board Member, 2015-2020
- Leadership Collier, Class of 2015
- Porter Wright United Way Campaign, Co-Chair, 2006