Tony is a partner in Porter Wright’s Litigation Department, where he represents clients in a variety of disputes in both state and federal courts and is a member of the firm’s Business Competition, Products Liability and Appellate Practice Groups.
He has experience in matters including probate, construction, complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, product liability, contractual and mortgage disputes, legal malpractice, insurance defense matters and environmental litigation.
Tony has successfully tried cases and assisted in trials and hearings in multiple courts in Florida and Ohio. He has argued before several Ohio courts of appeal, the Ohio Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Before joining Porter Wright, Tony served a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Joan B. Gottschall, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2001-2002.
- Chicago Kent College of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Miami University (B.S., 1995)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars Edition, 2009-2011, 2013
- Order of the Coif
- Southwest Florida Court Bar Association, Extraordinary Pro Bono Service Award, 2016
- Naples Therapeutic Riding Center, President of Board of Directors, 2018-present; Vice President, 2017-2018; Board Member, 2015-present
- Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, Public Policy Committee, 2017-present
- Pro Bono Committee for the 20th Judicial District of Florida, 2016-present
- Leadership Collier, Class of 2015
- Pro bono Tenants' Advocacy Project
- Porter Wright United Way Campaign, Co-Chair, 2006