Andy is a partner in the Banking and Finance Practice Group where he advises lenders, administrative agents and borrowers in matters involving middle-market debt financings, broadly syndicated debt financings, asset-based lending, mezzanine debt and acquisition financings. Andy also handles a variety of real estate matters, with a particular emphasis on construction and permanent loans, leasing, and acquisitions and divestitures.
Andy was named Columbus, Ohio’s “Lawyer of the Year” in 2021 and 2023 by The Best Lawyers in America® in the area of Commercial Finance Law. Additionally, he has been recognized as one of America's Leading Business Lawyers by Chambers USA in the area of Banking & Finance, by The Best Lawyers in America® and by Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 1998)
- Princeton University (A.B., 1993)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Chambers USA, Banking & Finance, Ohio
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Best Lawyers in America®, “Lawyer of the Year,” Commercial Finance Law, Columbus, Ohio, 2021, 2023
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition
- Princeton Club of Central Ohio, Board Member
- American Heart Association, Columbus Metro Young Professionals Board, past Board Member
- Leadership Columbus, Class of 2006
- Healthy New Albany, Inc., Board Member
Princeton University Men’s Varsity Soccer, 1989-1992