Andy co-chairs the Banking and Finance Practice Group at Porter Wright and advises lenders, administrative agents and borrowers in matters involving commercial lending, asset-based financing, mezzanine debt and leveraged buyouts. Andy also handles a variety of real estate matters, with a particular emphasis on construction and permanent loans, leasing, and acquisitions and divestitures.
He has been recognized as one of America's Leading Business Lawyers by Chambers USA in the area of Banking & Finance, by The Best Lawyers in America® as well as by Ohio Super Lawyers® — Rising Stars Edition.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 1998)
- Princeton University (A.B., 1993)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers®, Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Finance Law, and Corporate Law
- Chambers USA, Banking & Finance, Ohio
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2006-2007, 2009
- Princeton Club of Central Ohio, Board Member
- American Heart Association, Columbus Metro Young Professionals Board, Board Member
- Leadership Columbus, Class of 2006
- National Hemophilia Foundation, Central Ohio Chapter, Board Member
Princeton University Men’s Varsity Soccer, 1989-1992