Zach handles a variety of litigation matters including complex commercial litigation, insurance and reinsurance matters, and general business and contract disputes. He understands that every client is unique and each has different goals and objectives when initiating or defending litigation.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Zach practiced with a Cincinnati firm, where he concentrated his work in the areas of commercial litigation, insurance defense and white collar defense. He also worked as a consultant focusing on strategy, fundraising, public relations and policy for a federal congressional campaign.
In law school, Zach held a judicial externship for the Honerable Judge Michael R. Barrett of the Southern District of Ohio. He served as articles editor for the UC Law Review and was a member of the Student Bar Association and a Rosenthal Fellow at the Ohio Innocence Project.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 2008)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch, Commercial Litigation and Criminal Defense: White-Collar, 2021
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2019-2021
- John R. Saylor Prize in Evidence
- New Leaders Council, Southwest Ohio Chapter, Fellow
- Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program, Board Member
- St. Xavier High School Alumni Association