Zach is a senior associate in the firm’s Litigation Department where he handles a variety of litigation matters including complex commercial litigation, white collar criminal matters, and general business and contract disputes. He understands that every client is unique and each has different goals and objectives when initiating or defending litigation.
Zach previously practiced with a Cincinnati area firm, where he concentrated his work in the areas of commercial litigation, insurance defense and white collar defense. More recently, he was a consultant focusing on strategy, fundraising, public relations and policy for a federal congressional campaign.
While in law school Zach held a judicial externship for the Honorable Judge Michael R. Barrett of the Southern District of Ohio. In addition, he served as articles editor for the UC Law Review, a member of the Student Bar Association and Rosenthal Fellow at the Ohio Innocence Project.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 2008)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch, Commercial Litigation and Criminal Defense: White-Collar, 2021
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, 2019-2021
- John R. Saylor Prize in Evidence
- New Leaders Council, Southwest Ohio Chapter, fellow
- Give Back Cincinnati, Executive Committee, Vice president of Operations
- St. Xavier High School Alumni Association