Jack is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department and focuses his practice on banking, finance and real estate.
While in law school, Jack worked in the Technology Commercialization Office at The Ohio State University where he prepared confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements on behalf of the University’s employees. He negotiated these agreements with third parties seeking to engage in potential business relationships with University employees.
Jack served as a staff editor and managing editor of the Ohio State Law Journal while in law school.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., cum laude, 2016)
Honors & Awards
- LexBlog Excellence Awards 2019, Best Legal Analysis
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Analysis, Writing I
- Ernest E. Karam Book Award for the highest combined grade point average in Legal Analysis and Writing I and II
- Pelotonia rider