Will Sjoberg is a partner in Porter Wright’s International Business & Trade practice and brings more than 25 years of experience representing clients in antidumping and countervailing duty (AD/CVD) matters before the Office of Enforcement and Compliance (DOC) and the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), and on a variety of issues before U.S. Customs and Border Protection (DHS). Will also represents clients in export control matters before the Bureau of Industry and Security (DOC), the Office of Foreign Assets Control and the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DOS).
Will has extensive experience practicing before the U.S. Department of Commerce, the ITC, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of the Treasury, U.S. Department of State and Office of the United States Trade Representative.
Previously serving as an Import Compliance Specialist in the Office of Enforcement and Compliance (formerly the Office of Import Administration), Will was responsible for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of AD/CVD issues. He also has served as a Private Sector Project Manager in investment and export promotion with the United States Agency for International Development in Belize, Central America.
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D.)
- The University of Texas at Austin Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs (M.A.)
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.B.A.)
- District of Columbia
- Texas (Inactive)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association, Board of Directors, Treasurer
- District of Columbia Bar, International Law Section
- State Bar of Texas
- Georgetown University Law Center, International Trade Update Advisory Board, Co-Chair, 2016 Planning Committee
- Commercial Operations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (COAC), Advisory Committee, Working Group on Intellectual Property Rights