Trevor is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department. He primarily focuses his practice on commercial real estate, integrating prior practical experience overseeing the operations of a title agency.
Trevor regularly handles the closing of real estate transactions for clients, including reviewing title searches and drafting agreements, leases, lease amendments, deeds, promissory notes and contracts. Trevor leverages his unique skill set to help clients advance their objectives in a precise and efficient manner, always with the goal of achieving a successful outcome in the client’s best interests.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- University of Oxford, Oxford, England, Summer Law Program (2018)
- Mid-America Christian University (B.A., 2016)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association