As a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department, Tracy concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation and defending employers in a wide variety of employment disputes.
Tracy's complex business litigation experience encompasses a wide range of matters including intellectual property issues, environmental claims, contract disputes, fraud and products liability matters in state and federal courts.
In addition, Tracy has experience with representing employers in wrongful termination cases under both state and federal law, including race, age and sex discrimination claims.
- University of Akron School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2006)
- Xavier University (B.A., cum laude, 2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers® — Rising Stars Edition, 2014-2019
- Legal Aid Society Volunteer
- Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio, LeadDIVERSITY Class of 2008; Diversity Leadership Team Mentor
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 3R’s Program