John’s practice focuses on estate planning, probate and trust administration, probate litigation, guardianships and general business law.
Prior to pursuing the practice of law, John worked as a software engineer for a defense contractor and received a Certificate in Systems Engineering from the California Institute of Technology’s Industrial Relations Center. While at Emory University School of Law, he participated in the Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results (TI:GER) Program and graduated with honors.
- Emory University (J.D., with honors, 2009)
- Florida State University (B.S., 2002)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Guardianship & Power of Attorney Committee
- Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Estate Planning Council of Lee County
- Collier County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
Honors & Awards
- Naples Illustrated, Top Lawyer 2020, Trusts and Estates
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Fellowship, 2014-2016
- Lee County Bar Association, Pro Bono Award, 2014