John is a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. His practice focuses on estate planning, probate and trust administration, probate litigation, guardianships and general business law.
Prior to pursuing the practice of law, John worked as a software engineer for a defense contractor and received a Certificate in Systems Engineering from the California Institute of Technology’s Industrial Relations Center. While at Emory University School of Law, he participated in the Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results (TI:GER) Program and graduated with honors.
- Emory University (J.D., with honors)
- Florida State University (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Guardianship & Power of Attorney Committee
- Estate Planning Council of Naples
- Estate Planning Council of Lee County
- Collier County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
Honors & Awards
- Naples Illustrated, Top Lawyer 2020, Trusts and Estates
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Fellowship, 2014 - 2016
- Lee County Bar Association, Pro Bono Award, 2014