An associate in the firm’s Litigation Department, Sean focuses his practice in complex commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Porter Wright, Sean worked for three years as a Litigation Legal Assistant at a Columbus creditors’ rights firm. While in law school, he served as managing editor of the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, and was published in Volume 79 of The Ohio State Law Journal. Additionally, Sean served as a judicial extern for the Honorable George Smith of the Southern district of Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., 2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Honors & Awards
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI), CALI Excellence for the Future Award, 2017
- Toastmasters International, 2014 - present
- Pelotonia, rider