Sara is an associate in the firm’s Litigation group. Her work focuses on complex commercial and tort litigation, including product liability cases and e-discovery.
Sara graduated in the top five of her law school class where she received both pro bono honors and eleven CALI Excellence for the Future Awards. While in law school, Sara taught and mentored law school students as a teaching assistant for first-year Legal Research and Writing. She also was a staff member and associate notes editor on the Capital University Law Review. Sara also served both as a judicial extern to the Honorable Jeffrey S. Sutton of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and as a legal extern for The Office of the Ohio Public Defender: Wrongful Conviction Project.
- Capital University Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2017)
- The Ohio State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2014)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Honors & Awards
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI), CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest score in each law school class: Legal Research & Writing I & II, Torts I & II, Contracts I, Evidence, Trial Advocacy, General Litigation Clinic, Mediation, Interviewing & Counseling and Divorce Mediation, 2017
- Brian A. Freeman Memorial Scholarship Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Volunteer, 2014-present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Barrister's Leadership Program, Class of 2018